Mirati Hand Cream


A while ago some Slovenian bloggers and me participated in a contest by Mirati. We could choose one Mirati product, they have sent it to us and then we had to take a picture for the contest. I also decided to make a review, because I like my product so much. I haven't been chosen, but congratulations to the three girls who did!

First a little about the company. Mirati Cosmetics are made with natural or naturally derived ingredients. The base ingredient in all creams and lotions is organic ghee. Ghee is clarified butter, originally used in various cuisines around the world and also as personal care products. Ghee benefits you in many ways. Containing antioxidants it helps to prevent occurrence of free-radicals which cause damage to skin cells. Antioxidants in ghee help skin cells to slow down their ageing, therefore fight and diminish fine lines, wrinkles and improve skin elasticity. The products are free from parabens, phthalates, sls, synthetic fragrance. Mirati is also committed to give at least 10% of their profit to good causes, so big thumbs up for that! If you want to know more about Mirati, click here.

The product that I chose is a hand cream. I don't use hand creams often, only when I have something important and I want pretty looking nails. So, when I use them, they have to be great. This one definitely is. It sinks into the skin quick, it nourishes the skin and the nails. I love the smell too, it smells like citruses, more like oranges. Hand cream also contains Aloe vera, which maintains the right moisture balance, soothes the skin after sunburn, fights bacteria and promotes skin self-healing. I would definitely recommend it to you.

It costs 12.31€ for 100ml and you can get it on Mirati website. Delivery within Europe is always free. They also have a sale on their website right now, where you can get the cheapest product for free.

Thank you for reading!

*This product was sent to me

4 comments

  1. Zanimiva znamka z zanimivim vonjem, ampak mene nekako ni navdušila :/

    Vse ok, ampak nič posebnega se mi niso zdeli izdelki :/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Sicer drugih njihovih izdelkov še nisem preizkusila, ampak ta krema mi je odlična. Vonj pa mi je tudi zelo svež in poletni :)

      Izbriši
  2. Meni pa vonj zelo pritegne pa tudi sicer lepo navlaži roke, škoda, da mi je zmanjkuje :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. tudi mene :) Jaz je imam še kar nekaj, ker jo šparam :P

      Izbriši