Empties #6

empties

You know when you always have a product that is about to be empty and you're waiting to use it up to make a post? It happens to me all the time. Now I finally have an empties post for you. 

empties, essence, fruttini, i love..., aveo

Essence Like a Nauti Girl Fragrance
This fragrance was a part of Essence's LE in Summer, called Nauti Girl. At first, it smelled nice to me, but I realized this is not my kind of scent. It is a summery fragrance, very light, but I like more sweet scents. So I ended up using it as a room spray.

Fruttini Strawberry Starfruit Body Spray
Remember when I made a post about products I want to use up? Well, this body spray was in it. I said in the post that I got bored of the scent and started using it as a room spray too (I always want to use up my fragrances, sometimes even like a room spray). At the end of December, I think, it was finally empty.

I Love... Shower Gel Juicy Watermelon
One of my favourites. I have been using it a lot since this review and it lasted about 4 months. You don't need much, but it is very runny, so you have to be careful.

Aveo Nagellackentferner
Aveo nail polish removers have been my favorite for a long time. Mostly I've used this pink one and the purple one. Aveo also has a green one, which contains acetone, I've never bought it because of that, I thought it will make my nails even weaker. One day I accidentally bought the green one. When I've opened it, I absolutely hated the scent. But now, after a couple of weeks, the green one is my favourite, I don't even notice the smell anymore, it removes nail polish way quicker and it doesn't dry my cuticles more than any other remover.

empties, balea, herbio

Herbio Avocado Body Balm
Again, one of my favorites, I have used it almost every day on my legs, where I have very dry skin. It soaks into the skin quickly and my skin feels super good and moisturized. I'm a little sad this one is empty.

Balea Hand & Nagel Balsam mit Natürlicher Kamille
I have bought this three or four times already. I use it on my arms actually, because I got the feeling that it helps a lot with my extremely dry skin. I have something similar to keratosis pilaris on my upper back arms (if that makes sense?), but not as much. My dermatologist recommended me to try something with urea in it (Eucerin, La Roche Posay...), but for now I bought the cheaper version, Balea Med 15% Urea Soforpflege Milch. Now I have another Balea Hand cream to finish and then I'll try the one with urea.

Balea Body Lotion Tropical Sunshine
I use Balea body lotions mostly in the warmer months, because they sink into the skin super fast, the only problem is that they don't moisturize very well the skin. But I love the smell of them. I talked about it here and here.

empties-balea-herbio

Herbio AHA Fruit Peeling Mask
I wasn't really impressed when I talked about this mask here. But I ended up liking it a lot. 
It left my skin feeling very soft and also nourished.

Balea Aqua Feuchtigkeits Serum
I talked about it a couple of times on my blog. You can see it here.

Balea Erfrischendes Washgel mit Lotus- und Balbusextrakt
This product seem to work with my skin. It foams nicely, I have the feeling that it cleans the skin, it is good for removing makeup too, but if I wear a heavier makeup I like to use Afrodita's Clean Phase Cleansing Foam. You can read more about Balea's washgel in my mini review.

empties-balea-afrodita

Afrodita Cosmetics Aloe Vera Moisturizing Cream
I think I'm repeating myself every time when I talk about this cream. You can see the packaging here. I have been using it for years, it moisturizes my skin very well.

Balea Aqua Feuchtigkeits Cremegel mit Blaualgen-Extrakt und Thermalwasser
You can see that I love the Aqua line from Balea. I talked about this cream here and here. I also love the face mask from this line and of course, the serum that I talked about above.

Balea Q10 Anti-Falten Nachtcreme
I got it in Balea's Advent Calendar. I'm happy that Balea put it in, because I wanted to try it for quite some time. The consistency of the cream is very thick, I didn't like that, but it is very nourishing and moisturizing. I have been using it with Nuxe dry oil and I loved the effect. I have tried using Nuxe dry oil with Balea's Aqua cream but it doesn't work so well, maybe because the Balea one has a much lighter consistency.

empties-balea-aiko-gliss-kur

Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Hair Repair Satin Relax Express-Repair-Spülung
I talked about it here and here, so I'm not going to repeat myself.

Aiko Haarspitzenfluid repair
I talked about it here. I still use it before I wash my hair with a mask or some oil. I do believe this makes my hair silky smooth.

Balea Vitamin Shampoo
I used up two recently. If you're on a budget, this is a great shampoo. You can get it in DM for 0,99€. My favourite is the fruity smell, my boyfriend always comments how great my hair smells. I talked more about it here.

empties-balea

Balea Feuchtigkeits Shampoo Pfirsich & Cocos
Honestly, I didn't think Balea has good shampoos, until I discovered the Vitamin Shampoo. Still, I haven't bought any other. But in December I got the sample size in the Advent Calendar and I decided to try it. This shampoo is amazing. It can easily compare to some other, more expensive brands. Plus it smells amazing.

Balea Professional Repair + Pflege Shampoo
With this I  haven't noticed a difference, I prefer the Feuchtightkeits Shampoo Pfirsich & Cocos.

Balea Professional Oil Repair Express Kur
I didn't expect much from this, but it surprised me. My hair felt smooth, almost like by the Aiko Haarspitzen Fluid Repair.

empties-essence-concealer

Essence Match 2 Cover! Cream Concealer
Definitely the worst concealer I have ever tried. I wanted to use it up, so I have used it as an eyeshadow primer. It helped a little with eyeshadow staying in place, but it wasn't nothing impressive.

empties-essence-nail-hardener-top-coat

Essence Studio Nails Ultra Strong Nail Hardener
I talked about it here

Essence The Gel Nail Polish Top Coat
The best top coat I have used. It a part of the Essence's The Gel Nail Polish line. It works perfectly with the polishes from the same line, the polish stays perfectly on the nails for a couple of days, sometimes even 4-5 days. It does work with other brand polishes, but by me ,they don't last as long as the Essence's ones.

Essence Color & Go in 056 Got a Secret
I really liked this color, but unfortunately it dried up.

S-he 450
This was one of my first nail polishes ever. I still remember me and my friend getting the same one. I loved it for so long, but then I kinda got bored of it and never wore it again.

empties-ebelin-duchesse

Ebelin Watterpads
Duchesse Cosmetics Pads
I don't notice a difference between this two. Ebelin is a brand by DM and Duchesse by Müller. If I am in DM I buy Ebelin and reverse. I use them mostly for removing makeup and nail polish and they are great.

Thank you for reading!

8 comments

  1. Pridna, veliko stvari si porabila..je kar bolši občutek, ko gredo prazne embalaže stran. Herbio je pa tudi meni ZAKOOONNN:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Pa res je boljši občutek :D Sprva me Herbio ni čisto prepričal, sedaj pa sem navdušena :)

      Izbriši
  2. Pridna! :) Zeleni Aveo odstranjevalec je topšit <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Sem rabila par let, da sem to ugotovila :P Vonj me je najbolj odbijal, sedaj pa ga sploh ne zaznam :D

      Izbriši
  3. Moram že enkrat preizkusiti Balejin Aqua serumček...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ti kar, mislim da ne boš obžalovala :) Moj je to že tretji ali četrti, res super za pod kremo :)

      Izbriši
  4. Uuu, impresivno :D.
    Afroditina krema se res dobro bere.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz jo uporabljam že leta in je trenutno ne menjam za nobeno :)

      Izbriši